Sunday, October 25, 2009

Where have I been?


Not too far away actually... I just realised that I hadn't posted since the beginning of september... Well a few things have happened since then. I went to see the dentist twice... once to get some fillings done... whilst having this done it was determined that I need a root canal. I had the misfortune of actually witnessing this operation live when I did a work shadowing at a Dentists when I was younger... Needless to say, I soon realised that I wasn't dentist material when I almost passed out observing this. It is not a pretty operation... well at least it wasn't one back then. When I went for mine it actually wasn't that bad I have to say... just really long...2.5 hours of hell. It wasn't painful it was just hard to sit still with my jaw open for that long. The only really painful part was putting in the xray plates so I could have my teeth X-rayed... and after all that I didn't even get prescribed any decent pain killers... "If it is painful in the next few days... just take ibuprofen"... Thanks.

So, you may be thinking that the root canal will have deterred my adventure. In short, no. I have continued on quest and have tasted some interesting sodas.... they are coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment